Trenchless services, plumbing installations or repairs? Calix Plumbing is your best option for all your plumbing and trenchless services needs. We offer a wide range of plumbing solutions, including trenchless sewer and pipe repairs, water line services, and more. Our team of experienced and licensed plumbers is here to help you with any plumbing issue, big or small.
We understand that plumbing problems can be stressful and inconvenient, so we offer plumbing services to get your plumbing back up and running as quickly as possible. We also offer FREE estimates on all of our services, so you can get an accurate idea of the cost before we start any work.
Calix Plumbing is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services at an affordable price. We are your trusted source for all your plumbing needs, so don't hesitate to contact us today.
Do you live in Alexandria, Virginia or its surroundings? We offer you these services for your home
Here are some signs that your plumbing needs to be repaired:
- Water leaks
- Slow drains
- Bad smell
- Dripping water sprinklers
- Leaking water heaters
Why is it important to identify and repair plumbing problems?
Plumbing problems can cause a number of problems, including:
- Property Damage: Water leaks can cause property damage such as mold and cracking of concrete.
- Health problems: Water leaks can cause health problems, such as legionella and salmonella.
- Wasted Water: Water leaks can waste water, which can increase your utility bills.
If you have any of these problems, schedule your appointment online or call us at (703) 986-6919
Full Plumbing Renovations:
Your plumbing system is an essential part of your home. It is responsible for bringing drinking water to your taps, showers and sinks, and eliminating waste through the drain. Over time, the plumbing system can wear out and deteriorate, which can lead to a number of problems, such as leaks, clogs, and malfunctions.
What are the benefits of renewing the plumbing system?
Upgrading your home’s plumbing system has a number of benefits, including:
- Improve efficiency: A new plumbing system is more efficient than an old one. This can help reduce your water bill.
- Increase safety: A new plumbing system is less prone to leaks and clogs, which can reduce the risk of damage to your home and health problems.
- Increase the value of your home: A new plumbing system can increase the value of your home by making it more attractive to potential buyers.
Why choose trenchless pipe installations?
Those are some of the benefits of trenchless plumbing:
- Faster and easier than traditional excavations.
- Affordable than traditional excavations.
- They do not cause damage to your property.
- Less disruptive to your daily life.
Do you need more info? Find everything you need to know about the trenchless pipeline process.
Plumbing for Your Residential Remodeling Project in Northern Virginia
Are you to remodel your home or invest in an addition, there are many aspects of the project that should be handled by a professional. While there may be some steps of the job you could attempt on your own, you are better off leaving it in the hands of experienced service professionals who know how to handle installations according to high standards.
When you trust our family owned and operated company for the plumbing needs of your remodel, you can count on us to go the extra mile to ensure you are happy with the finished product. We aren’t satisfied unless you are!
From scheduling your appointment to completing the job, your satisfaction is our top priority. Call us at (703) 986-6919 or schedule your appointment online with the best local plumbers in Northern Virginia